Enrollment Procedures


To enroll your child at Northwest Elementary you will need to bring a certified copy of your child's birth certificate, two proofs of residency (which are house type bills-power, water, cable/internet, tax bill, lease agreement or mortgage statement...no medical bills, credit card bills or bank statements can be accepted), and a valid  driver's license or photo identification.  If you are living in someone else's residence, that person must come with you and bring their TWO proofs of residency.  You will both need to complete a living with affidavit which is notarized here at school.  Only the custodial or biological parent or legal guardian can enroll the child.  

Click below for more information:
  Kindergarten Registration  and K-12 Registration.  

If you have any questions call Northwest's office at 336-764-0360.